Saturday, 12 April 2025

Cruising down HW1

Another great day cruising down the Pacific Highway 1. The scenery was just stunning. Around every corner another huge view. I let the humans treat me to lunch in Santa Barbara. I'm so good to them.
Not a bad view of the Harbor from our table. Seems like a nice place. 
Onward towards Malibu. Those Malibulians have some cool houses. 
A very scary drive up through Malibu Canyon & Cold Canyon Road before we found ourselves cruising along Mulholland Drive towards our LA stopover. 
Walnut RV Park is a bit different to our previous parks. In the centre of Northridge (Suburb of LA) its full of the sounds of a busy city. Traffic zooming by, Trains, Choppers, Feds and racing muscle cars meant this Bear had little sleep. I thought our RV was a pretty big beast until you look around at our neighbours. Now I think we are the smallest van in the lot.
Waking up in sunshine is a bears favorite thing to do. A chilled start to my day before meeting our tour guide in Hollywood for a classic car cruise of the sites.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's the final countdown

My time in California is coming to an end. Me and my travel friends have had a blast. The final night in SF was spent at The Black Cat Jazz ...